Trade show exhibit companies Atlanta: Marketing prior to your event
Chances are you are working with trade show exhibit companies in Atlanta or beyond to prepare for an upcoming event, You’ve probably put hours or even days into planning for your scheduled event. Have you put much thought into the trade show marketing strategy you will use to get the most from the experience?
It is essential to spend some time talking with trade show exhibit companies in Atlanta for ideas on how to market your event. Determine what your goals are and how you will accomplish these goals with your trade show exhibit. Are you launching a new product? Is there an exciting speaker who will be at the event? Are you trying to build your leads to pump up your sales pipeline? You must streamline your goals if you plan to put together the perfect message. With a complete pre-trade show exhibit plan you’ll be ready to market the event itself.
Marketing Ideas for Your Next Trade Show Exhibit Appearance
- Email marketing – Email marketing is a highly targeted method of advertising that helps you build awareness for your upcoming trade show exhibit event as well as generate leads and pre-schedule appointments. One of the best benefits of email marketing is that is incredibly easy to track who opened, viewed or clicked on each message.
- Social media marketing – Social media can be an exceptional way to gain exposure for an upcoming trade show exhibit. Not only is marketing through social media free, but it also allows you to reach a broader audience through shares. Since it is somewhat broad in scope, it may be best to use to build awareness on a large scale rather than expecting it to reach your targeted audience.
- SEO – As part of your website development, consider utilizing SEO that may increase organic web traffic. Pair SEO with a specially-designed trade show exhibit landing page and you will be able to increase your visibility on the web, which may translate to increased traffic at the event.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – PPC advertising is a more advanced version of the traditional online banner ad. You can run a Google Adwords campaign and send traffic to your trade show exhibit landing page to promote the event. You only pay when someone clicks it. You can purchase PPC ad space on Google, Facebook, Instagram or other sites too.
- Direct mail – Direct mail is and has been, a beneficial form of advertising – – especially for an event such as a trade show exhibit. You can reach your target customers directly and even create something tangible to serve as a reminder for them to visit. The most significant disadvantage to direct mailing is the cost, but the results may be well worth it.
- Press releases – Using press releases to reach the media to announce your trade show exhibit event may be a good solution. It is often inexpensive and builds credibility for your appearance. However, it is usually impossible to predict what the results may be.
- Trade show exhibit promotional packages – Many trade show exhibit companies in Atlanta offer a promotional package that includes print and online promotions before and during the event. These custom packages are a highly targeted method of marketing where you may be able to reach potential visitors that you would have otherwise never encountered. Just make sure you check out the details of the package as these do vary from show to show. Some are a better value than others.
As you can see, there are many options trade show exhibit companies in Atlanta can provide to help you market your trade show exhibit. Utilizing a combination of methods is probably the best solution to help get your name out there and build excitement in the weeks and months that lead up to the big day. Also, you may wish to discuss your plans with your trade show exhibits company in Atlanta to get a second opinion and make sure you’re not missing any opportunities.